Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my pictures from the 'Ferrari Funday Sunday' at Newbury showground today (more to follow). The guys and gals who were giving the rides did a tremendous job and it was really well organised.

The smiles on the faces of the passengers say it all really.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
nice pics, t1f!

is that a 348 Scuderia that I spotted there???? hehehehehe

which ones did you ride?

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I wish guys!! The rides were 15 quid a pop in aid of the Air Ambulance service. My nephew went for a ride in a 430 Spyder, and my sister in an F355 they said it was great fun. I just took the pictures :) will post some more later.

Incidentally can anyone recommend a good telephoto lens? I have a Canon EOS 400D.

·
Registered
332 Posts
A few of my pics.

Jonathan

Attachments

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Great photo's Jonathan. I love the action shots, unfortunately my camera X my ability behind the lens means that anything moving above walking pace comes out a blurred mess.

·
Registered
332 Posts
...I love the action shots, unfortunately my camera X my ability behind the lens means that anything moving above walking pace comes out a blurred mess.
You haven't seen the one's I throw away;)

Here are a few more. I do like the way the 365 GTC sits down on its haunches under acceleration.

Jonathan

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dear Comrades,

A great day out highlighted and exemplified by the images kindly displayed by the most excellent Ferrari-life house photographers!

The illustrious Boxer provided rides in his F50 to all and sundry who would dare enter the portals of the behemothic earth moving road splitting sun dimming cloud dividing edge of darkness aural sex performer - with open crotch knickers black suspenders fish net stocking and tight vgaina (rather like a mouse's ear).

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Jonathan, absolutelly great pictures, as always! Thanks for sharing!

And Archie, I'm just like you with the camera.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts