Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Beautiful shots of a beautiful machine. Thanx for sharing w/ us. Forgot to add, beautiful location to top it off. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Wow, I agree with everything Jimmy said!

It seems almost like someone left it there just so it could pose for photos...it looks immaculate!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
All I can say is wow. That is a perfect car, perfect pictures, perfect weather, and perfect area:)

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
incredible how that car looks just... majestic!

great pictures, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Very, very nice....great shots and technique !

How the F50 gets negative raps for looks is beyond me...
I've been wondering that exact thing for a while. I wonder why people do not like the look of the F50. I can see the price... Jeremy Clarkson said it was one of the ugliest designs...I don't know.

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Very, very nice....great shots and technique !

How the F50 gets negative raps for looks is beyond me...
I really believe it is because so few people have ever seen one.

I was at a Supercar rally this weekend. We had 3 F40s, a pair of Enzos, McLaren Mercedes SLR, Zonda, 3 430 Scuderias, several bushels of 360s, a plethera of 430s, TRs, etc. Zero F50s. There was one other F50 owner at the event. He told me he had not driven his in five years.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I really believe it is because so few people have ever seen one.

I was at a Supercar rally this weekend. We had 3 F40s, a pair of Enzos, McLaren Mercedes SLR, Zonda, 3 430 Scuderias, several bushels of 360s, a plethera of 430s, TRs, etc. Zero F50s. There was one other F50 owner at the event. He told me he had not driven his in five years.
:eek: How could you not drive it in 5 years. I can see every several months if you don't want to put any miles on it, or if you have more sports cars..but 5 years:eek: :eek:

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Onno, IMHO the F50 looks far better than Schawarzenegger! hehehehe

But I wouldn't call it cute either

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I don't think I would call it "cute" either.

Chris

1 - 20 of 22 Posts