Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just posting this to see if anyone has or is willing to sell their F50? Must be a US Spec. vehicle. Let me know by PM!

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
the only F50 in Brazil is for sale now, but it's Euro spec (a pre-production car, actually, not one of the 349 "official" F50s) and will sell for about 1,4 million US dollars

of course, you'll have to add the transportation costs to wherever you are and eventual taxes

if you're interested (I guess not hehehehe) I can send you the contact of the people that are selling it

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
All the US market F50's are 1995s. Rarely do they come up for sale but if one might be available, agree with Andrew, Mike Sheehan would be your best bet to find it.

Your other option would be to buy a 95 Euro F50 and import it into the US. It would need roughly $70k of conversion work to meet DOT and EPA regulations. There might be 1 available through Belgoexports http://www.belgoexports.com/01_home_en.php .

Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Andrew, apparently you are mistaken and do not know about the F50. As Boxer stated, there are US Spec F50s and he is right they are from 1995. I am attempting to locate this vehicle for a client and thought I'd give this forum a shot if anyone wanted to sell thiers.

Mike

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Well Andrew, apparently you are mistaken and do not know about the F50. As Boxer stated, there are US Spec F50s and he is right they are from 1995. I am attempting to locate this vehicle for a client and thought I'd give this forum a shot if anyone wanted to sell thiers.

Mike
Mike, Having been in the european F50 market not too long ago, one thing I discovered quickly was that 95 euro models were commanding a premium vs 96 & 97s. I know of at least 2 95 euro F50s which were sold to US based buyers earlier this year. One of which I believe even ended up in Hawaii. The number of original US cars is very limited and they seem to rarely come to market. From a drivers perspective, it is a highly polarizing machine and the last pure non computer controlled Ferrari supercar. If you are comfortable handling it, then nothing else comes close.

If Mike Sheehan or Belgoexports can't help. You might also try contacting Simon Kidston http://www.kidston.com/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts