Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone of you know some Ferrari-events in july-august-september in the region Benelux? I am interested in visiting one, so i can meet people who owns a Ferrari.

Greetz FV

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
there are lots of events and I'm sure Dirk will know and others

posted from my palm treo 650...great now I need to make a pda friendly version......but I can now enter SNs direct into the website from events and photos from the live event

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ferrari in the Dutchylands

We have had some great events passed for this year, the circuit of Assen, the Circuit of Zandvoort and the Spa circuit italian weekend in Luxembourg which has hosted a zillion Ferrari cars and other makes.
what we have left to visit besides the Ferrari club meetings is the yearly Auto Moto Italia at 29 and 30th of oktober.

i can give you dates as for next years events if you like ?

with passion,

ronalt

i really hope the attachment comes with it, you have an overview of the Zandvoort Circuit paddock which was filled comploetely during the day.
3x F-40 , 1x F-50 , 1x F-512M , 1x 250GTO , 3x 360CS .

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be very kind of you Ronalt!
Do you already know the dates for next year, so i can put them on my calendar.

greetz fv

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I think also the Councours de Elegance in Apeldoorn is a tip. 3/4 september I think. Not only Ferrari's, but a lot of very beautiful, very rare and very expensicv cars. If you go on sunday there will also be quite a lot of visitors which bring their Ferrari (if the weather is good). I will be there, maybe both days, depends on the weather.
The councours itself usually has around 10 Ferrari's, but all in councours state, so almost perfect and very shiny!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Ferrari Club Nederland meetings:
10 september meeting at 'de peel' an event on an airforce base where they set up a small track.
24 september 'doe een plezierrit' 60 cars which all take a very ill kid with them to the aviodome and the dolfinarium.
8 oktober an tourevent in Noord-Holland

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Dr. Bob,
maybe we'll meet eachother at one of these events.
Greetz fv

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dutchyland and the red cars

The Dutch events as for 2005 were the following dates;
16 May Viva Italia at the circuit of assen, 19 June Italia a Zandvoort at the circuit of zandvoort and 24/26 June Spa Ferrari days at Spa circuit Luxembourg.
you may visit the next link to some great photo's taken at Spa :

http://www.pitreport.nl/gallery/Spa-Ferrari-Maserati-Days-2005

although it will be likely that these dates will be the same as for 2006 you may not count on it.

always welcome , with passion.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dr. Bob, where do i find the airfield de peel? I am coming from direction Eindhoven.

Greetz
fv

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hoi fv,
I think that going to the Peel airfield will give you a problem because its only for members of the Ferrari Club and you need a invitation.
And bye the way Spa circuit is in the ardenne Belgium. and not in Luxembourg.Regards 308ROB

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi 308ROB
I know the Spa Francorchamps-circuit is in the Belgium Ardennes and not in Luxembourg, i have driven several times there.
Could you invite me then for that day so i can enjoy the action as well!

Greetz fv

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everybody!

I like to know if someone knows if is in Italy, Slovenia, Avstria, Hungary or in Croatia some Ferrari-events?

I live in Slovenia and I love Ferrari but here is not so usual event! :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Maybe this is interesting. On the 20th of august there will be an event called "Wings and Wheels" at the airforce base Gilze Rijen. Unfortunately one can only get in by invitation. I wasn't invited, but....The road to this event is very small. So there will be a lot of cars waiting to get in. This is a great opportunity to take pictures of the cars. I was there two years ago at the start and at the end of the event. At the end, someone was kind enough to let me in. Not sure it will work this year!

In 2003 there were about 40 Ferraris! Apart from the Astons, Bentley's and lots of other exotics!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ferrari events in Europe

Hello to all,
i invite everyone interested or involved in FERRARI events across Europe to send their material(photos, aticles, news) to me. I will be happy to insert this material in my website, www.ferrarievolution.com
There more events knowledge is spreaded, the more Ferrari people will partecipate.
thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
this weekend there will be a concours the elegance at paleis het loo in Apeldoorn. At saturday there will be only councourscars, I don't know how many Ferrari's, I think around 5, but all in top condition. On sunday there will also be the FCN club parking lot with Ferrari-visitors. usually around 20 cars. depends on the weather. http://www.concourselegance.com/

1 - 20 of 21 Posts