Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE HELP!!!

Does somebody have good or highresolution pics of the Flat Black Ferrari Enzo Testcar with the Pirelli decals? I have allready some pics but I need some more pics to make my modelversion!!! I know there are some pics of the modelversion but that's NOT what I needed. I would like to have some good pics of the real car 8)
I have enclosed a bad pic of the car I mean!
Greetz Richy!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes! Super thanks for sharing! Do you also have a pic of the back? I thought the backlights were black isn't it? Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,082 Posts
John is correct.

this was the test mule that was used to develop the Maserati MC12
at the moment it's standing in a departement of Corse Clienti in between some F1's, the car is not for sale, and i doubt that it will come for sale within the first 2-3 years. or as long as the MC12 is toplevel competitive.

those shots that you posted where from a Fifth Gear epsiode when Tiff Needle followed a guy who has just bought a new F1 from Ferrari and they where allowed to film & follow him around.
in that episode they said that it was for sale. however at the FCA National meet this august i talked to 2 owners who where at the factory after that episode, they also got to see the car, but the factory said that it is not for sale, since he was interested in purchasing the car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
The Maserati MC12 is faster than the Enzo now. It would be a PR marketing disaster for Ferrari to sell the car and find that the owner race it against the Maserati and lose!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Stradale said:
The Maserati MC12 is faster than the Enzo now. It would be a PR marketing disaster for Ferrari to sell the car and find that the owner race it against the Maserati and lose!
When they sold the F50 GT's, the owners had to agree that the car must never be raced.
I'm sure the Enzo GT will be the same thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
John T said:
Stradale said:
The Maserati MC12 is faster than the Enzo now. It would be a PR marketing disaster for Ferrari to sell the car and find that the owner race it against the Maserati and lose!
When they sold the F50 GT's, the owners had to agree that the car must never be raced.
I'm sure the Enzo GT will be the same thing.
The difference is the F50GT was made to race until the FIA changed the rules. So they have a few examples. 3 were built and 2 are somewhere around the world but 1 is in the Sultan of Brunei's garage which the world doesn't know!

The Enzo is a mule. And because of that it must be cut and patched all over the place. After all it is a test bed. So maybe that's the reason why Ferrari doesn't want to sell it because it's an experimental car and looks messy! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,082 Posts
actually i think it looks pretty hot, especially in that dull black, i am affraid though IF the car gets sold one day that the new owner would paint it red to show it.
but it must be a reall killer to see out on the track, especially next to an F50GT.
i do wonder if it sounds as good as the F50GT, because that sound, is just stunning, at Laguna i was standing in the pitbox in the morning when they where warming up the car, i swear it's defeaning but an amazing sound :green:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
6,320 Posts
Stradale said:
The difference is the F50GT was made to race until the FIA changed the rules. So they have a few examples. 3 were built and 2 are somewhere around the world but 1 is in the Sultan of Brunei's garage which the world doesn't know!
Doh! Looks like you just broke the secret.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does somebody know what the thing is between the rearwing? Looks like a radiotor or something? I would like to know everything about this car. I know that is is hard to find anything because I think it's the most Secret Ferrari car until know... That's probably also the reason indeed why Ferrari don't sell the car.. :green:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Stradale said:
John T said:
Stradale said:
The Maserati MC12 is faster than the Enzo now. It would be a PR marketing disaster for Ferrari to sell the car and find that the owner race it against the Maserati and lose!
When they sold the F50 GT's, the owners had to agree that the car must never be raced.
I'm sure the Enzo GT will be the same thing.
The difference is the F50GT was made to race until the FIA changed the rules. So they have a few examples. 3 were built and 2 are somewhere around the world but 1 is in the Sultan of Brunei's garage which the world doesn't know!
-001: belongs to Art and its in the US
-002: Okamoto is the owner and the car is located in Japan
-003: Its for sale at Oakfields (England)


The Sultan of Brunei's doesn't own an F50 GT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
895 Posts
001 is back in Maranello again being repaired by the Corse Clienti dep't again, is it not? Getting yet another nose job, but this one only cosmetic, not structural like the one before.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,082 Posts
Rosso said:
001 is back in Maranello again being repaired by the Corse Clienti dep't again, is it not? Getting yet another nose job, but this one only cosmetic, not structural like the one before.
nope, i talked to Art after the crash and he said it was just bodywork damage, so the parts would be flown over, and get fixed in the US
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
now thats a RACE CAR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
895 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
Rosso said:
001 is back in Maranello again being repaired by the Corse Clienti dep't again, is it not? Getting yet another nose job, but this one only cosmetic, not structural like the one before.
nope, i talked to Art after the crash and he said it was just bodywork damage, so the parts would be flown over, and get fixed in the US
Well, there you go, I stand corrected...thanks, Dirk. :wink:

Plus, isn't he having a hand in opening that new dealer down the peninsula (Silicon Valley Ferrari dealer)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,082 Posts
Rosso said:
Dj Dirk said:
Rosso said:
001 is back in Maranello again being repaired by the Corse Clienti dep't again, is it not? Getting yet another nose job, but this one only cosmetic, not structural like the one before.
nope, i talked to Art after the crash and he said it was just bodywork damage, so the parts would be flown over, and get fixed in the US
Well, there you go, I stand corrected...thanks, Dirk. :wink:

Plus, isn't he having a hand in opening that new dealer down the peninsula (Silicon Valley Ferrari dealer)?
well, that's your area, you should know that better then me
i didn't even knew that there was opening a new dealer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
John is correct.

this was the test mule that was used to develop the Maserati MC12
at the moment it's standing in a departement of Corse Clienti in between some F1's, the car is not for sale, and i doubt that it will come for sale within the first 2-3 years. or as long as the MC12 is toplevel competitive.

those shots that you posted where from a Fifth Gear epsiode when Tiff Needle followed a guy who has just bought a new F1 from Ferrari and they where allowed to film & follow him around.
in that episode they said that it was for sale. however at the FCA National meet this august i talked to 2 owners who where at the factory after that episode, they also got to see the car, but the factory said that it is not for sale, since he was interested in purchasing the car
I was just going to say that. :)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top