Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
I guess because everyone here is waiting for you to cash in the F-Twins and the 360 for a down payment on an Enzo out of the blue, Boxer. ;)
Two points, 1) the F Twins combind are worth more than an Enzo. 2) I would not trade either straight up for an Enzo. The F50 is the last pure supercar where you, not a computer, have full control of the car.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
No, and as great as the Enzo might be I wouldn't have one if funds were available. Something along the lines of Boxer's stable would keep me happy, but maybe with a couple of older classics.
360 CS
F40
512 BB
250 GT Lusso

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Boxer
I guess I giggled a little when I read your response to Julian. The commentary behind that single word "no" mean't so much to me when considering his query globally. Your reply indicated there were no Enzo owners on this site. Kind of like "are there any male nuns in this forum?". When I consider it as your response as meaning you don't have one, It looses that chuckle factor.

Guess I read it wrong

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
P.S. Did youever see the movie Nuns on the Run ? Very funny.
Was that the Robbie Coltraine movie? I didn't see it, but I thought he was excellent as 'Cracker' in the mid 90's. Kids will probably know him as the big hairy chap from Harry Potter (I can't remember his name)

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Was that the Robbie Coltraine movie? I didn't see it, but I thought he was excellent as 'Cracker' in the mid 90's. Kids will probably know him as the big hairy chap from Harry Potter (I can't remember his name)
Yup, Robbie Coltrane and Eric Idle. Great movie, he was also in 'The Pope Must Die' which was also quite good. His character in the Harry Potter franchise is 'Hagrid'.

By the way Julian, like your new avatar!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts