Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in how the back lights on the ferrari enzo are put together, like the shapes inside the glass and so on so i can use them on my Ferrari concept car. Either suggestions or photo's of close ups of how its constructed would be greatly apreciated :)

Thanks in advance if you can help :)

·
Registered
776 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
What I don't understand is, instead of making the rear deck smooth for good airflow, Ferrari chose to allow the 4 lights to protrude above the rear deck. Isn't that counter productive to the good aerodynamics for the car?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Stradale said:
What I don't understand is, instead of making the rear deck smooth for good airflow, Ferrari chose to allow the 4 lights to protrude above the rear deck. Isn't that counter productive to the good aerodynamics for the car?
I don't know about Europe but in the States there is a minimum light height requirement. I believe it is 24". This may be the reason for the protruding taillights.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Pete. I think the design is carried over to the new 460 2+2 GT. At least that's what I can make out from the test mules that are running around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts