Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I took both the Basic Mugello (Nov 03) and the Avanzato (Jun 04) courses.
You'll find a report in "the other forum" on the http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21147, there is also a link there on my prior post on the Mugello course.

In short, it's an expensive but good experience if you can afford it, the Avanzato being a better (more thrills and fun) experience than the base course (which you must take first). The basic course is all about getting you to drive clean. The advanced course is about being faster while staying clean.

A friend just came back from the Mugello course and it seems that things have evolved a bit: you now get a few telemetry charts there too.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I have attended both the "basic" and "advanced" courses, first in April 2000 and the second in June 2002. It's expensive but well worth the price. You get to drive both the V8 and V12 that are in current production. If you enrol for next year then you're sure to get to drive the 430. So there's your chance. :D

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Barchetta said:
Are there any prerequisites to taking the first basic one? Do you need to be a registered owner?
It's for Ferrari owners only, I think. Your local dealer will normally have the application forms and they'll forward them for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts