Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was once a teenage boy. What fun is was to be one. I knew everything but could not get anything. Now I am an old man. I have a 550. My seat time in a Maranello is just fine, thank you very much.

The young bucks want my thing but do not understand the cost. Many do not believe they can get it. They are stupid. Any can get a Ferrari if they can think and set a goal. I did.

ps: I just got another ticket for traveling 85 mph, which is only 15 over the posted. My wife, who was seating next to me, kept telling me to slow down. Nuts! I thought I was better. Out popped a CHP and busted me. He had not clocked me. An aeroplane timed me.

On the return trip from the bay area of California, I saw an aeroplane cut some power things with its tail. It started a fire in the center median.

Radar and Aeroplanes are not fair.

Listen; you, the young bucks.

8)

What? Not 12 cylinders?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
The ole' radar detector doesn't work too well on airplanes.

As for the young bucks, if I'd had a Ferrari when I was a teenager I probably wouldn't have lived to tell about it. :eek:

·
Registered
411 Posts
All my friends say that i'll never own a Ferrari

I say: I'll have a black 550

Just give me +- 40 years 8)

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Pete04222 said:
The ole' radar detector doesn't work too well on airplanes.

As for the young bucks, if I'd had a Ferrari when I was a teenager I probably wouldn't have lived to tell about it. :eek:
Radar detectors don't help with the planes. They time you running between two white lines on the highway (look out for white stripes in the breakdown lane).

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah well im a young buck as you guys so call it, and of course i dont have a ferrari, but my dream is to have a collection. and a wife who loves them too, which shouldnt be too hard to find, because ferrari=money and women <3 money.

i do know the cost of a ferrari, and unfortunatley it is too high for me right now. but i might be getting a job in the Ferrari dealership in NYC this summer, so that way i get to be around them all day and get paid to do it....nothing better! :green:

·
Registered
102 Posts
As a 17 year old "young buck"

I know i can get one

ahahah

Radar detectors dont work in Australia. My friend with the V1 demonstrated this by driving past radar locations in Sydney with next to no detection.

·
Registered
144 Posts
It is not so hard ta buy a Ferrari.... I am 20 years old and I have not YET aFerrari but I'm shure I WILL !!! Not after 40 years, I need just 5-10 years and then I'll write>> I HAVE MY FIRS FERRARI AND NOT THE LEAST !!!! My ideology id <<Make clean money to buy a Ferrari>> no illegal activities, no cheating, just Fairplay. All my friend tells me that this is a stupid illusion, but they don't know, they don't want to understand that the point is in our mind. U just have to make Ur mind believe that this is possible.... I made that, Now I'm searching for a good job, probabily I'll start from a simply mechanik at BMW dealers in Moldova (Central Europe for thoose who don't know about this country), then I'll work some couple years in US (state Denver) at my sister's boyfriend (he is a GM dealer), and finally I'll return to EUROPE to make my dream came true, of course with a lot of money.... And I'll buy a second-hand, but still Ferrari. I think about a 456 by 25-40K Euro.... The story of my life..... Make your mind believe in your forces... FORZA FERRARI

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
All you young bucks - You are on the right path. You have set a goal and will work till you achieve it. You guys are going to do alright.
When I told my mother I was going to buy a Ferrari, she said, "Well, I'll believe that when I see it." I loved the look on her face when I brought one home.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Pete04222 said:
When I told my mother I was going to buy a Ferrari, she said, "Well, I'll believe that when I see it." I loved the look on her face when I brought one home.
I'd had mine 18 months before I told my mother - I knew she's go mental!! She's been anticipating my demise on my motorbike for nearly 10 years - so I knew she wouldn't be too impressed!!

My father, however.... :wink:

·
Registered
67 Posts
But it can't help you go around dreaming about the big ones... You need the money, start small; Buy an emblem from a spare part car or something :green:

I, my self, go around every day thinking about Ferrari. Every day i go around wondering about if my choise of education is the right one if i want to own a Ferrari... Also, now, i've got to that stage where i think about if thats what i wanna do for a living... but thats another side of the question...

And not to steal topic or something, but maybe someone could give some good advice to be a Ferrari owner... (no steal ;))

Regards,

Challenge

·
Registered
144 Posts
marcos said:
backindauk said:
...but we know who will have the last laugh! :wink:
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT !!!! I think same.... Everyones cheating me... <It is just a illusion> but they are limited in their wishes, but not me....... The difference between illusion wish and a dream is that all of them R a part of our imagination, but only the dream can became true, if U believ in...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts