Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some tools to complete my '72 dino toolkit if anyone knows of any - pliers,chock emergency winder and a half decent tool roll if it exists.I have other parts if anyone is interested in a trade.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Ferrari UK has a lot of parts, and usually Ebay has some parts available.

BTW welcome to the site and show us some pics of your Dino ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dino

Alas, Ferrari UK can't help on this one although they have on a few occassions.
My Dino is currently undergoing a ground up restoration - will weigh about half now all the filler has been removed.

Hopefully ready for the summer, but we said this last year.

I haven't seen any references to the 246 on the site.Any reason?
Dr. Bob said:
Ferrari UK has a lot of parts, and usually Ebay has some parts available.

BTW welcome to the site and show us some pics of your Dino ;)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
We haven't got a 246 on the site yet I believe.
That and since you are doing a ground-up restauration, could you please post pics of the car in various stages and maybe a post some trouble you ran in to? Would be very helpfull for the people who have a 246 in the future

Thanks

·
Registered
776 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I would love to have a 246 but alas, I am too tall to fit comfortably.
So, let's see pics instead!! :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dino restoration

OK, detail and pictures of restoration to follow.My car is a 1972 GTS chassis number 03828.I have traced most of the history and have been in contact with several of the previous owners. Most (in)famous was Lord Charles Brocket who had this car as part of his collection in the 80's before his trial and conviction for a huge insurance scam.Anyone with access to Supercar Classics Autumn 1984 can see Lord Brocket and his collection as well as a lovely photo of 03828.
I have had a huge problem in sourcing original parts - those available are priced like gold dust.

More to follow...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts