Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd mention it...

Saw bits and pieces of the race. Nice win for Alonso... home grand prix and all that. The rest of the race was a bit dull I believe... if I remember at all :p

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
yes, spanish GP

Alonso did a good job, as always

Schumacher gave up the fight to get close to Alonso after a while (he was 10 seconds behing when he gave up, and then fell to 15 seconds, I think)

Massa did well, but I think he could have been the 3rd if he drove better...

the race was very boring =/

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
When Ferrari wins all the time people complain…when they lose, some are happy but very rarely are they at the end of the pack. You have to admit, Ferrari has been consistent for decades.

It’s pretty funny how the whole F1 industry is based on what Ferrari does and no matter who wins they are always compared to Ferrari.

Renault and Ferrari will be using their same motors for their second race in Monaco on the 28th…so im not surprised that Ferrari backed off as well as Alonso, he was 2-3 seconds slower on his last few laps….next race should be fun to watch as well as next season for Renault, they are running Michelin tires and will have to change to Bridgestone………..Ferrari has the advantage of knowing how to handle them but Renault will have to learn them next year……should be very interesting……………

~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts