Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Woah! That's pretty cool! Must have definitely been a fun event!

Is that enzo in the middle (last pic) grigio titanio? It looks like it. But I really like that TDF/Pozzi one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
wow .As soon as i saw the last pic, then have me directly lead to " looks so great, no no it's amazing." you are lucky by living there.
What a three enzos sit on track together looking at you!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rosso said:
Woah! That's pretty cool! Must have definitely been a fun event!

Is that enzo in the middle (last pic) grigio titanio? It looks like it. But I really like that TDF/Pozzi one.
Yes, the one in the middle is grigio titanio and the pic unfortunately does not give the actual beauty of that car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Indeed, the Enzo in the middle of the last pic is fabulous. I've never saw that colour on an Enzo earlier.

Did you take pics of the Ferrari Historic Challenge at Valleluga? I'm looking for a picture of the car with number 40.

Thanks

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Awesome pictures! It is nice that summer is coming around because we get to see some more great photos of Ferraris.

Trkevin said:
Indeed, the Enzo in the middle of the last pic is fabulous. I've never saw that colour on an Enzo earlier.
Check my profile gallery and you'll see another Enzo in that color.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Trkevin said:

Did you take pics of the Ferrari Historic Challenge at Valleluga? I'm looking for a picture of the car with number 40.

Thanks
You've seen another Grigio Tiatnio Enzo? Because I know there are multiple in Argento Nurburgring that I've seen pictures of, but this is the first in Grigio Tiatnio. I like it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trkevin said:
It was at one of the events on the tracks managed by the Ferrari Club Italy (a full day available to drive on the track :D :D :D :D ).

Car #40 (if you mean the on the background) is a prototype based on a 348 GT Challange and elaborated by Michelotto.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
that's it, i need to get to italy for some ferrari events

and since when do they have a TDF blue Enzo there aswell? that makes 2 now then

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
that's it, i need to get to italy for some ferrari events
Count me in on that? I definitly would like to see that kind of colours on Enzos.

Dj Dirk said:
and since when do they have a TDF blue Enzo there aswell? that makes 2 now then
Didn't we already had 2 TDF enzos? One in Swiss (128788), and one in the USA (134959).

This could be a new one. But I could also be the one from swiss.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
wasn't the swiss one on german plates aswell?, the other one is defenitly in the US (NY area)
from the silver one is also one in the US and Japan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts