Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That is a very nice coin set. How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Chris,
there are 3 coins.the first is Gold 999.9 and the other 2 is silver.cost me USD600.i bought from online.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Hi Chris,
there are 3 coins.the first is Gold 999.9 and the other 2 is silver.cost me USD600.i bought from online.
Very nice. That is pretty expensive. Is that $999.90 USD?

Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Chris,

The price all together is USD600 only. the gold quality is grade 999.9

If u like maybe can buy online from the web

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Hi Chris,

The price all together is USD600 only. the gold quality is grade 999.9

If u like maybe can buy online from the web
Thanks, I wish I had money to spend on extra things right now, but all my money is going to school.

Chris

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thanks, I wish I had money to spend on extra things right now, but all my money is going to school.

Chris
Dear Chris,

You're presently investing in your future and everything to which you now aspire will become a natural spin-off to your present commitment and dedication and therefore will ultimately be attained via the route that you are now traversing. You are quite simply underpinning your future.

To make anything in life worth having there must be some difficulty or obstacles to overcome in its attainment. Stay with it night and day for all will be well.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Dear Chris,

You're presently investing in your future and everything to which you now aspire will become a natural spin-off to your present commitment and dedication and therefore will ultimately be attained via the route that you are now traversing. You are quite simply underpinning your future.

To make anything in life worth having there must be some difficulty or obstacles to overcome in its attainment. Stay with it night and day for all will be well.

With kind regards,

Vulcan
Thank you Vulcan. I am definitely aware that working hard for the next 7-9 years to be a Dentist and then an Orthodontist will surly pay off. The obstacles are only minor in my mind. I'm trading a more fun and luxurious life now for a much more luxurious life later:)

Chris

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thank you Vulcan. I am definitely aware that working hard for the next 7-9 years to be a Dentist and then an Orthodontist will surly pay off. The obstacles are only minor in my mind. I'm trading a more fun and luxurious life now for a much more luxurious life later:)

Chris
Dear Comrade Chrishawk,

You will get there eventually for the only place where success precedes work is within a dictionary.

Always remain mindful of your objective. Do not allow anything to cloud, or interfere with your objective. Indeed, autosuggest your objective on a regular basis - at least twice a day, thus reinforcing your focus with a committed definiteness of purpose toward your goal that will become evermore clear cut.

All good wishes.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
You will get there eventually for the only place where success precedes work is within a dictionary.
Yeah, and the only place you'll find sympathy is in the dictionary also. It's between shit and syphilis. Now get to work! :)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Yeah, and the only place you'll find sympathy is in the dictionary also. It's between shit and syphilis. Now get to work! :)
:rofl:

Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Just read this thread with interest as I have a set of these coins and came across it when I Googled "Ferrari Coin Set", for a bit more information, before I attempted to sell them on eBay.

I know thread members do not usually like their forums used for selling purposes, so I will not attempt it -:thumbsdown:

I have scheduled my coin set to be listed on eBay for 10 days from November 12th 2009 (in time for Xmas) just in case any members should be looking to source a set.

Cheers & thanks for the info.
EGM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts