Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone shed some light on this one:

I have been offered a magazine called 'the Prancing Horse' which supposedly is issued by a Ferrari Club Canada in the early eighties.

Note that this is a different magazine than the 'Prancing Horse' magazines of the FCA. I cannot find another Canadian Ferrari Club than the FCA Canada division, so what do we have here??? Other Ferrari Clubs in Canada I have found are regional and did not exist back then.

Help !!!!!???????????

Thanks,

Niels

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yes, Niels, I haven't heard of it either. For years, there were regions associated strictly with the main club in America.

Unless of course, this was an attempt at establishing an independant club from the FCA. But it seems this was not successful...

I don't know any more than this, since this is before I got into Ferraris (in fact, in the early '80's, I was just a kid! :) ). So it could very well be a failed attempt at a Canadian club.

This issue you were offered, is it a first issue (vol. 1, #1)?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply and yes issue 1 vol 1 is currently on Ebay. If it is probably the only one ever published I want to bid on it.

Niels

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Peter,

I already found out that there is at least one other issue for sale at www.ferrariliterature.com, but unfortunately they do not have an emailadres and I do not have a fax. I am not too happy to use the phone so I will see if I am able to mail them my order. But if anyone knows of an emailadress of them, please let me know.

Niels

1 - 5 of 5 Posts