Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the Ferrari child seat.

It looks great in the 308 and my 2 and a half year old daughter loves it.

I have attached some pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Seriously cool....I was thinking of getting one, but by the time I would get my 348, im not sure if I will still need it?!?!?!

Until what age to they still need to be in a car seat?

~

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it depends how safety conscious you are. I would rather my child is in a seat until she is at least 5 or 6.

The Ferrari seat comes in a baby seat and a booster seat - mine is the booster seat.

How cool are the Sabelt harnesses?

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Alright….just called my wife and she said and I quote “well, she will be in a car seat until she is at least 5 and maybe until 6 years old….why do you ask?”

I replied, “No reason I was just asking…thank you!” then hung up…..lol
Im not going to wait 5-6 years to get my car, im looking at next summer or the following winter at the most....SO....she WILL need a FERRARI car seat!!!!!!!! lololololol

Seatbelts harnesses are really neat…..

I have a question about VAT and pricing…..I look at the website (Ferrari Store) and it says….

178.66 (Ex. VAT)

So what the hell is the price?!?!?!?!?

~

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I paid ZAR1,100 which is approximately US$170 incl. VAT.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
So its a 178 Euro's plus VAT (that is tax im assuming?)

~

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Great looking seat, works well with the 308.

For the other questions, how long a child seat is needed is based more on weight and height than age.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
My son has the same booster seat, I bought it last Christmas.
I got it from Mothercare in the UK: Full seat with back and harness was £89.99 inc VAT. Just the booster seat base was £49.99 inc VAT

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/search...field-keywords=ferrari+seat&size=12&x=17&y=19

Mothercare have a sale on at the moment. Full seat is £79.99 and booster seat is £29.99.
Excellent, thanks alot Archie.....thats $100 cheaper......I will seriously look into it.....

Mario

~

1 - 16 of 16 Posts