Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody heading up to the Ferrari Challenge event at Infineon raceway, California, this coming weekend (13th and 14th May)

My wife and I will be there on Saturday enjoying the Ferrari hospitality tent, and wonder if anybody wants to meet up from the bay area either on the way to the track or at track itself? I'll be taking my Stradale and there is Ferrari Secure parking so should be fun.

I'm not sure if there is still space but you may still be able to get into the Ferrari tent (Its $100 per person including lunch)

Let me know!

Derm

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
No, but I did go to the Ferrari Challenge event at Silverstone this past weekend. There were a couple of really good races and much fun to watch. In many ways much more exciting than F1. The drivers actually challenge each other and try to do that long forgotten F1 skill of actually passing another car.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I always enjoy the Challenge races, I'd really like to participate in a few years, so I'm getting to know the staff at Ferrari North America at the moment.

I also agree that they can be more fun then F1 (Although I am a massive F1 fan), thats why I also really enjoy the American LeMans series here in the US.. Lots of hard racing, overtaking, and a lot less "personalities" :)

Derm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts