Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK uploaded even more photos (25) and will try to upload another 50 over the weekend. Click the "Photo Gallery" link below in my post. Still saving the best for last :wink:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Holy... that looks sweet! :D

but a blue TR... :-?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Great photos!! It's always nice to see what kind of special cars the Japanese have!! By the way, if you have any serialnumbers (Testarossa Koenig? F512Ms? 512 TR Speciale??), PLEASE let me know.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
evandaalen said:
Great photos!! It's always nice to see what kind of special cars the Japanese have!! By the way, if you have any serialnumbers (Testarossa Koenig? F512Ms? 512 TR Speciale??), PLEASE let me know.
You will love this car:

http://www.ferrariforum.net/members/viewphoto.php?id=1750

I'll see what I have, but I don't have much as I was mostly talking to people. I will post EVEN MORE pictures later. I still have about 150 to get up. I tired to photo every car. :nuts:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rosso said:
They really seem to like bianco over there in Japan...
And modifing their Ferrari. Have you ever seen so many non-factory spec Ferraris in one place? It is amazing. Just look at all the different wheels. For someone that has lived there two years it is kind of preplexing. In society everything is very homogenous/same but here nothing is, I love it!

·
Registered
88 Posts
White F512 M Hamann

Holy *#%#$%%!!!! That white F512 M Hamann is AMAZING!!! I really need to go to Japan one day, as it seems "another world" regarding Ferraris.

By the way: what is the biggest, most impressive and largest Ferrari event in Japan??? I mean, if I can come to Japan one day, which meeting MUST I attend??? Just curious .... Oh yes, is the Galleria Abarth also close to Gotemba???

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: White F512 M Hamann

evandaalen said:
Holy *#%#$%%!!!! That white F512 M Hamann is AMAZING!!! I really need to go to Japan one day, as it seems "another world" regarding Ferraris.

By the way: what is the biggest, most impressive and largest Ferrari event in Japan??? I mean, if I can come to Japan one day, which meeting MUST I attend??? Just curious .... Oh yes, is the Galleria Abarth also close to Gotemba???
This would be the event to go to. It is the Ferrari Club of Japan's biggest event. There is another event this October that isn't Ferrari Brunch that is in Tokyo. I will try to send you more details. There are a bunch of car muesems near/in Gotemba and I think the Abarth is also one of them (I'll search for a link). Okamoto-san also has a nice collection in Kobe (3 hours west of Tokyo by Train, 7hr by car) but it is kept private. One of the Red Enzo's there was his. There is also a big muesem in the north. If you do go let me know and we can get together, always helps to have someone with some Japanese ability (mine is limited, but I have Japanese friends that will go too).

Check the gallery now!!!!! 65 more pictures added!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Those pictures drive me nuts :D :D :D

You know I'm working on a "TR Speciale" register, and on your pictures I already saw 2 normal F512 Ms (incl. a dark blue one), 1 F512 M with a spoiler, 1 white F512 M Hamann, at least one 512 TR Speciale, at least three Koenig Testarossas and several "slightly" modified cars. Aaarrrgghhhh ........

Next year I will skip Cavallino Classic, Monaco and the Mille Miglia and come to Japan :green: :green:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
evandaalen said:
Those pictures drive me nuts :D :D :D

You know I'm working on a "TR Speciale" register, and on your pictures I already saw 2 normal F512 Ms (incl. a dark blue one), 1 F512 M with a spoiler, 1 white F512 M Hamann, at least one 512 TR Speciale, at least three Koenig Testarossas and several "slightly" modified cars. Aaarrrgghhhh ........

Next year I will skip Cavallino Classic, Monaco and the Mille Miglia and come to Japan :green: :green:
Yeah I've seen the TR register on your site. It is VERY NICE!!!! I am communicating via email with someone in the club that could very well give us the hook-up. Keep your fingers crossed and I'll let you know what happens, if I can get them I'll forward them to you. TONS OF TRs BABY! :nuts: I'm a little nuts about that car too (at least in my top 5 of Ferraris).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: White F512 M Hamann

evandaalen said:
I really need to go to Japan one day, as it seems "another world" regarding Ferraris.
Seconded. I was in Japannot long ago, complete with a little map to the matsuda museum in my backpack, but sadly I ran out of time before I could use it. I too can't believe how much modification goes on there. Most owners in the world think that kind of thing is sacrilege!

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stradale said:
Andrew did you attend the Brunch?

Man, that's one function I wish I have the ticket for.
Stradale,

Yes, it was very exciting. If you have plans to visit let me know. I think we can get a small group to go together and I can be the guide :green:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts