Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here' a bit of history I'd forgotten all about: For a time when the Ferrari Breadvan belonged to Matthew, it was registered in my name. It is a long story with a happy ending but it almost caused a cataclysm of sorts in a courtroom one day.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,248 Posts
Here' a bit of history I'd forgotten all about: For a time when the Ferrari Breadvan belonged to Matthew, it was registered in my name. It is a long story with a happy ending but it almost caused a cataclysm of sorts in a courtroom one day.

Was this a joint ownership? European Inner/outer style?

·
Registered
6,248 Posts
that is MUCH smaller than I imagined....or, is he shorter than I suspect.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I wish I had a photo of the breadvan next to a 308. That might be a good comparison...of course a 308 is pretty tiny relative to other cars around.

PDG

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Most Alfas I've seen are even smaller..... and thanks to Neon I now have a new desktop background. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Krasnavian- Good to see you here and hope to see some more stories on your GTO and other exploits.

Taz
Terry Phillips

·
Registered
6,248 Posts
Bump : Mermaid

What does the Mermaid on the front, passenger's side represent?

·
Registered
260 Posts
The Breadvan roofline is lower than that of the GTO... :)

You cant really tell much, but in my first photo in post 9 directly above the drivers side window the Ferrari in the background is the Kroymans GTO. For another height reference to the Breadvan I am about 5-8 and that is me standing in front of the car.

PDG

1 - 20 of 21 Posts