Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Ferrari branded stuff do you own? what are you considering to buy?

Myself:

4 t-shirts (red, black)
1 shirt (white)
2 cups (black, red)
1 keyring
2 gt car models (Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari F430)
Stickers
2 pares of shoes (red and red)
1 teddy bear (wearing the official scuderia suit)

Considering:

pens
jeans
leather shoes
leather jacket
black tie
some more stickers

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
On FLED 5 we bought a sh1tload of F-stickers and stuck them on Porsches and Audi R8:s in Maranello. It was fun and I can recommend it.:crowngrin:

I always buy childrens' F-clothes to give to my friends' kids. It's important to indoctrinate when the doctrine is good.

Personally I own two F-sweaters and a F Classiche leather jacket and also many F-caps. Very fond of my F-garments!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a ferrari shirt that I bought in dublin and I am buying a ferrari keyring

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Number of years ago, I bought couple of polo and t-shirt and keyFOBs. That's about it. Have not done since. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
On FLED 5 we bought a sh1tload of F-stickers and stuck them on Porsches and Audi R8:s in Maranello. It was fun and I can recommend it.:!
That was a fun adventure! I must dig out the pictures of the Ferrari R8 and Ferrari 911 and post them up for all to smile at :crowngrin:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
That was a fun adventure! I must dig out the pictures of the Ferrari R8 and Ferrari 911 and post them up for all to smile at :crowngrin:
That would be great!

I forgot to mention that I also have three pairs of Ferrari driving gloves, one pair in each glove compartment. Barry was very kind to give me the third pair to keep in the Dino. Thanks again, Barry!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
310 Posts
On FLED 5 we bought a sh1tload of F-stickers and stuck them on Porsches and Audi R8:s in Maranello. It was fun and I can recommend it.:crowngrin:

Lol..That's good! Break out these pics please.

I have t-shirts, jacket, couple hats that dont fit and a couple pairs of shoes that I wouldn't wear but look good on the shelf.Flags for the garage

I keep Ferrari hot wheels cars in the bonnet and give them to kids when I'm at car shows or cars n coffee that really show interest in the car and there parents appreciate it too.

Cheers

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
I keep Ferrari hot wheels cars in the bonnet and give them to kids when I'm at car shows or cars n coffee that really show interest in the car and there parents appreciate it too.
Excellent idea!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Excellent idea!
+1

Absolutely brilliant!

Oh, I forgot to mention my favourites I keep at home: The 458 engine block-turned-whiskey-magazine-stand, the Borrani 250 GT SWB rear wheel and the little cabinet/shrine with a knock-off wheel nut, a gear knob, a gear shifter gate and a tank cap. Very happy for it all!:crowngrin:

Oh, in my house in Spain I have a model Ferrari 1948 125 S bolted vertically onto one of the kitchen cabinet doors. On top of the kitchen cabinets I have glass jars of conserved red sweet peppers which I have relabeled as Ferrari produce.

In Maranello I bought two real Dino emblems which I might bolt onto one of my Swiss kitchen cabinet doors and on the back of my Classiche leather jacket. It's on the back burner at the moment in case a better idea of application emerges.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thanks Guys. Of course I always give them the pep talk, "Stay in school and study hard, be good to people and listen to your parents. Then one day when you grow up you can own one too, But for know you can have this one." The look on there face is what it's all about and the look on there parents face is even better! I let them sit in it and take all the pics they want. Hell I even take the pics for them.

Hopefully when they leave they think Ferrari owners are a great group of people ,and we truly are just a bunch of regular car guy's.

Cheers

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
Excellent, FBI. Most Ferrari owners I know are nice guys/gals and true enthousiasts. And they seem to be more accommodating to brands like Porsche than the other way around.

It's not always easy to be the gracious Ferrari owner, though. I remember having lunch in Northern Italy, and when I got to my car there was a crowd around it. I was then still new to the Ferrari experience, and I was in a rush, so I politely asked if I could get to my car and sped off. Still feel bad about not taking 1 minute to talk to them, they must've thought that I thought they were not worthy of acknowledging them. It was actually that I didn't feel quite worthy of the worship. These days I'm at it better, though. :)

I must say I love the hotwheels idea, I'll stock up on a few. My car has been in a couple of Make-a-wish drives for terminal kids, with my brother as a driver because I was out of the country. It would be great to give them something to remember the drive by (well, not as if they wil forget, but still).

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts