Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't see anything in the forums about the Detroit auto show. Of course, it was just a concept but as we know concepts equal possibilities. With a ten horsepower jump while losing 5% fuel consumption, the Biofuel F430 only has one downfall- the number of E85 stations available.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yeah, The F430 bio fuel car is currently a big hit
in Italy, as I have been there for the last month and a half.
There have been articles about it in the newspapers, auto magazines as well as on the news.
Mainly it's been considered a glimpse of further saving the environment and releasing less carbon emissions etc.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
That's not a problem for Pete, he just brews his own, and any surplus he drinks himself:)
Why waste good alcohol on a car engine? Gasoline may be expensive but it is still cheaper than booze.
What we really need is a diesel/electric hybrid, all-wheel-drive, Ferrari SUV that could be dubbed the "FV-6" standing for "Family Van - 6 passenger", available in any color, as long as it's red. Hell, Archie would trade in his 328 for one of those high-performance grocery-getters.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I'm very disappointed that I missed the Detroit Autoshow this year. I've gone the past four years, and now look what I miss:( Well there's always next year:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts