Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

[/IMG]JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT SOME FERRARI ART WORK THAT I DID IN THE LAST YEAR OR SO. THE 250 SWB ACTUALLY WAS AT THE PALO ALTO DE ELEGANCE SHOW.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
9"X11"-$105
14"X17"-185
both the 250gt swb and 250lm are 14 x 17s.My grandpa has the 250lm framed hanging on his wall, the academy is holding the 250 gt swb
If you're interested I can email you a breakdown on how we would correspond.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
excelent!

I want to have a painting like that (from a scene like the image attached, that I got here in the forum) in the wall of my future garage

maybe in a few years hehehehehe

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Your work is amazing

I forwarn you that there are 2 types of Ferrari owners, ones that can afford them, and ones that can't but do it anyway. Me being the later, would love to have a 14 x 17 of a black 348 SS but simply can't afford it. I save al my pennies for dilled pedals, Guage rings, Tires, Wheels, and Belt changes. Guess I'll wait for the centerfold of Ferrari life Quarterly, Staple holes and all.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I need some of these
would you be able to work from photos of a specific car? My maser has some custom wheels and stuff and I would love a painting of her and one of my Testarossa

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yep I could do that

I need some of these
would you be able to work from photos of a specific car? My maser has some custom wheels and stuff and I would love a painting of her and one of my Testarossa
I absolutelly would love to a drawing of your specific model(including things like the custom rims). A photo would help greatly. Please email those to me at [email protected] also specify what size rendering you want 11X9($105) or 14X17($185). Let me know, Ill get right to it.

roman

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Roman,
You should consider becoming a sponser of this site and offer the members custom artwork of their beloved cars. I'm thinking once my garage is up I might want a rendering of my car to hang on the wall.

Hell, I might want rendering's of Boxer's cars to hang on the wall. To heck with my car. :)

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Roman,
You should consider becoming a sponser of this site and offer the members custom artwork of their beloved cars. I'm thinking once my garage is up I might want a rendering of my car to hang on the wall.

Hell, I might want rendering's of Boxer's cars to hang on the wall. To heck with my car. :)
I will check with my cars and see if they are interested in doing any modeling.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts