Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow, Ferrari SpA announces the closest to a "new Dino" that I have seen so far.
I'm actually very attacted to this

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Not quite. The Dino name IIRC was later replaced with a short lived Ferrari badge.
However, back to the new vehicle:
  • 813 HP!!! wow. Crazy unless tracking but certainly not a reason to pass up.
  • hybrid electric. Hmmm. Wonder how that merges with the engine. It mentions plugin. Is there an onboarding charging? Did I miss that?

I love a lot about this car except the HUGE entry price tag, but wonder why a turbo was considered instead if natural aspiration? Guess it's about fuel economy or total stops pulled on tech ability.
I'll wait five/six years from release to get sorted garage queen at a huge discount. IMO this could truly be a keeper like original Dinos

Reactions: Killer58

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know !
This is the first ferrari design that I have liked in a long time - despite stealing the tail lights from a Camaro

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow - this just keeps getting better!

Ferrari 296 Spider will soon follow.
Pricing starts at $321,400; the two-tone Assetto Fiorano performance package begins at $360,900.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Read more about the 296 and awesome.
Has three power modes: all electric good for 15 miles and less at 80mph. Mixed electric and motor. Then , mostly, all motor after initial launch. Has all wheel drive capability and brake regeneration. 8sp Dual twin clutch. 819 hp is combo of electric IIRC 165 hp mated with regular for 819hp.
Guessing MPG, like I don't care, is nice too.

Reactions: USADino
1 - 8 of 8 Posts