Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t know if anyone’s seen the one up on Beverly hill car clubs website, but we’re interested in it. Never bought a Ferrari before but love the 2+2 and the body lines. Anyone know anything about this one or 456s in general?

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Although the forum is much quieter than in years past, there is a high percentage of owners and technical experts here. So you’ve come to the right place.

The 456M GTA is the nicest car I’ve ever driven. I can highly recommend them. And have in some of the forums.

The one at BHCC, not so much.

Do a search here for 456s, in particular the Buyers Guide. Read it four of five times. Then do a search in the Modern V12 section. There is a wealth of info to help you. I also posted a PPI checklist that I made for use during my search.

In short, pick the right one and they’re a dream come true. Pick the wrong one and it’ll be your worst nightmare.

After your search, come back to this post and we can chat about them all you want.

Again, welcome.

·
Registered
968 Posts
In short, pick the right one and they’re a dream come true. Pick the wrong one and it’ll be your worst nightmare.
This really is incredibly sage advise. Maintenance costs of these cars are manageable. Repair costs are not. Overall, the cars are quite durable and very reliable. But, to purchase a needy car, both your wallet and patience will be tested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts