Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Was looking at a porsche carrera 4s but was interested to see a used Ferrari 456 to be in similiar price range.
Would anyone be able to advise on the running costs of a 456. I understand an annual service may be about £600 uk pounds.

Any 456 owners or otherwise would be grateful for any advice.
And any ideas where I can get a good buyers guide for the 456 in the UK, cant seem to find any?
Many thanks.
Dan

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
dan456, Suggest you take a look at the 456 GT Buyers Guide in the Members section here. It will give you a good base on what it is like to drive, what to look for when buying, and the general costs of running a 456 GT.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Dan, The 456 GT is probably one of the great bargains of the Ferrari market right now. Prices are at or lower than F355's despite being almost twice the price when new. The 456 GT has a great 12 cylinder engine that never seems to run out of power. It is a car that is easy on the driver. On a less positive note, they are not an inexpensive car to run and maintain. Send me a PM if you would like details.

There have also been several posts on this topic. Suggest you run a search.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I drive a similar V-12 about 10,000 – 12,000 miles per year. The cost is about $1,500 – 2,500 per year not counting the major in less than 2,000 miles.

8)

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
dan456 said:
Hi All,

456 in the UK, cant seem to find any?
Many thanks.
Dan
Dan, Suggest you give Mike Wheeler a call at Rardley Motors. He has a couple of nice 456 GT's, is highly reputable, and has a great deal of knowledge. the number is:

Mike Wheeler
Office 01428-606616
Evenings & Weekends: 07901-944688
Email: [email protected]
http://www.rardleymotors.com/

Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Thanks everyone, just joined as a member and accessed the the buyers guides too. Boxer you have PM.

Dan

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Re: spectator

dan456 said:
thanks, does that mean i'm a member and not spectator on the avatar thing?
I think that is about how many messages you posted in the forum...

does anyone confirm that??

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Boxer said:
Normally yes but the title "Member" is the one exception. When you sign up as a Member your title will be changed to Member regardless of the number of posts. It normally takes a couple of days for the change to happen.
huuum... thanks!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts