1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Doesn't look so bad

·
Registered
895 Posts
Eh, yeah, gotta wait to see the actual car to make my judgement. But I guess it's carrying over many of the design cues from the 360.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I think it looks like exactly what it's meant to be - a beefed up 360.

You're right though - will be much better for real.

·
Registered
383 Posts
the transition from 360 to 420 is so minute, it's like the 348 to the 355. I was hoping that the monza was going to be an all new design...i guessed wrong i suppose.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Looks a little bit to much like an overtuned 360... ...but it isn't ugly.

I know the 420 will be beautiful... ...all Ferrari's are/where. (well maybey one or two past ones not, but that is not important)

·
Registered
776 Posts
While the drawing looks very good, I have always been, and always will be, skeptical of any and all pics of this nature. Once I see it in person, then I will know for sure.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
that doesn't mean anything

i still have articles here with spy shots from when they where busy with the 360 & F50
they look complettelly different
same with the first test car of the 612, that was more a strechted 550

·
Registered
900 Posts
That's the problem, at this point of development, more often than not, it is just pure speculation. There are always little discrepancies between name, engine, power and the like. One article may say one thing, while another article says something completely different. I'll believe it when Ferrari introduces it.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Doesn't anyone else agree that the full-width front air intake on the "drawn" car gives it a buck-toothed look (like Alfred E. Neumann!)? The "spy-shots" car doesn't have the same front intake - it has the separate openings from the 360, but the 420 drawing joins them into a "mouth" with front "teeth" hanging down. Sorry, but yuk! :ugh:

·
Registered
895 Posts
The exhaust pipes seem more offset from one another tna on the 360. Indicative of the new engine?

But yeah, looks like a very early prototype. Although I do like the Stradale rims in the car.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I like the spaculation... ...gives you something extra to look out to... ...will it be ugly (!?), will it be beautifull, etc.

But I have to be honest, I can't weight for an other spypic...

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I think it is far too early to even consider what this car will be. If THAT is in fact the 420, I see very little difference over the existing 360.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think that pic is pretty accurate. It is made from a photo that was taken at the introduction of the car for special customers. Offcourse they can't post the picture because it was stricly forbidden to take the pic. Already before this picture surfaced one guy who saw it said that the 2 front intakes would become 1. That makes me think this pic is accurate

·
Registered
42 Posts
Any possibility to this car be a v-10 engine??? I would love it, imagine the sound of a ferrari v-10, I have a file with a carrera gt sound its impressive.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts