Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Just imagine her as a black stallion!! I would love to get that 360!
:work:

·
Registered
770 Posts
It just shows that we don't all like the same things.

I think it looks OK from the back. But from the front it looks like it's been created by a demented 5 year old with a hammer, nails and some fibreglass.

I've seen a few "amateur modified" Ferraris on here that we all think are hideous, and I'm sure if this hadn't been factory authorised you'd all be saying the same!!

I'm sure I'm going to get a pasting for this, but come on - the 360CS is bloody gorgeous, this thing certainly isn't!!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
The technical and mechanical requirements of a racing car necassitates the overbored front air intake for better cooling. The 360 GT is no different. Coupled to the fact that in FIA GTC specs does not permit the substantial change in the basic car. So what has been done is strictly to conform to the very limit of the rules. Personally I think the car looks fine because it is made for the track, if it's for the road, yes it's ugly. The Stradale is for the road. It will never survive in GTC racing if it's entered in the standard form, because the basic cooling for the engine with such a small opening is certainly insufficent.

By the way Corse Clienti Department is the "factory". They developed the 575 GTC with N-Technology to compete in the FIA GTS class and now they are developing this 360GTC with Michelotto Automobili to compete in the N-GT class.

Michelotto Automobili build all the 360 Challenge for and on behalf of the factory. The factory nor Gastione Sportiva build any racing cars other than the F1 cars. All others like the 333SP, 355 & 360 Challenge, 575 GTC and now 360GTC are officially contracted out by the factory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts