Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surfing the internet it's amazing how fast these models have depreciated.
From all indication the economy has not reached bottom yet so i assume the prices are going to continue to fall.
I want to buy at the best buying opportunity.
What do you guys think?
Assuming a 3yr. period do you think the prices will be lower than now?

Thanks again for your knowledgeable opinion.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Surfing the internet it's amazing how fast these models have depreciated.
From all indication the economy has not reached bottom yet so i assume the prices are going to continue to fall.
I want to buy at the best buying opportunity.
What do you guys think?
Assuming a 3yr. period do you think the prices will be lower than now?

Thanks again for your knowledgeable opinion.
I purchased my 2003 Ferrari 360 Spider couple of years ago for $170K. Spent $25K for the Haman kit and wheels, $30K for service, capristo 3, challenge grill, ECU modifications, carbon fiber, etc. I have also noticed the dramatic drop in values for both the 430s and 360s. How much lower could these cars go? A good indicator will be what the 355s are going for. I think the 360s have almost bottomed out and the 430s are still all over the board. I prefer the 360s over the 430s even if the 360s were more expensive due to the ecstatics.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Modern Ferraris do not appreciate. At least, not for a long time yet.

So yes, the prices will be lower, particularly when you are talking F430. The new model is due out soon, after all. Also - we just don't know how long this crisis will last, it may still push prices way further down.

When the crisis lifts, new or practically new cars will recover but older ones won't. IMHO.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I purchased my 2003 Ferrari 360 Spider couple of years ago for $170K. Spent $25K for the Haman kit and wheels, $30K for service, capristo 3, challenge grill, ECU modifications, carbon fiber, etc. I have also noticed the dramatic drop in values for both the 430s and 360s. How much lower could these cars go? A good indicator will be what the 355s are going for. I think the 360s have almost bottomed out and the 430s are still all over the board. I prefer the 360s over the 430s even if the 360s were more expensive due to the ecstatics.
Im curious why do you prefer the 360s over a 430?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the curves of the 360. I like the front and rear ends better and the larger tail lights.
I totally agree!
The lines of the 360 are so clean.
Would be nice though if it had an extra 100hp. LOL

Thanks for your feedback.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts