Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ferrari%20dino%20rally.jpg

Hi boys!

I am new on this forum and I am totaly crazy about Ferraris:D My dreams are to buy a one in the next yeras. I find this picture in the internet. It is a model of the 246 GT Rally. I want to know more. It was a real one?

Thank everybody!
Leon

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on, is there anybody here who could tell me more about this car:confused:

Thank you guys:D

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Never seen it before. I had once seen a picture of a 308 GTB Rally car.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Leon

Only just seen this thread so here is a late answer.
The picture appears to be of a model of the 246 entered in the 1975 Giro d'Italia by the team of De Gregori, Pasquini and Terni. It was fitted with a matt black front lid, engine cover and boot, the car also received a bank of four rally-style light pods, essential for the many night-time stages.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much marlin!:)

What do you mean with "from Bang #2715"? Sorry, I don't understand:p

So, the 246 rally was only one car? What happend to it? Do you know? I saw that it have a black front, this was tipical for Lancia rally cars (Fulvia), but also for most of the rally cars of that time. Bacause of that it seems to me very interesting.

PS: 20 days ago I buy my first car, and it is a Lancia Fulvia coupe 1.3s and now it is the time for painting it and I am looking for paint combinations.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Can't find the chassis number of this 246 so I can't give you any history. The 1/43 scale model is from the Italian model manufacturer Bang, item number 2715. It is also available in 1/18 scale from Anson (code : 30358) - this is probably what your original photo is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts