Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is my first post.

I visited the Automotive museum in Turin last weekend and there was a Ferrari 156 which looked pretty old and original, but my understanding is that all Ferrari 156's were destroyed and the only one that exists is a replica made by Chris Rea? The museum didn't have an explanation (at least not in English - I don't speak Italian) Does anyone know whether the car in Turin is an original or whether it's true that they were destroyed?
Confused? Charlie.

·
Registered
1 Posts
charliebigpotatoes said:
Hello, this is my first post.

I visited the Automotive museum in Turin last weekend and there was a Ferrari 156 which looked pretty old and original, but my understanding is that all Ferrari 156's were destroyed and the only one that exists is a replica made by Chris Rea? The museum didn't have an explanation (at least not in English - I don't speak Italian) Does anyone know whether the car in Turin is an original or whether it's true that they were destroyed?
Confused? Charlie.
It's a 1963 car and not one of the 61/62 cars from which the chassis were indeed all destroyed by Ferrari or the drivers, like Mairesse did in 1962 at Spa.

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
What a dramatic photograph ... love the black and white

1 - 4 of 4 Posts