Anybody know where I can buy the following special tools:

1). 95973837 (FACOM D 27)

2). front-fitted torque wrench

Thanks,

Ray

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
That's the tool for the E-DIFF solenoid valve but impossible to find. The large 27mm front fitted torque spanners always seem to be available in torque ranges well above 9NM.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the tool for the E-DIFF solenoid valve but impossible to find. The large 27mm front fitted torque spanners always seem to be available in torque ranges well above 9NM.
Thanks. Getting the front fitted torque wrench isn't as much of a problem as finding the crows-foot wrench in 27mm. I may have to adapt. 9NM is not much above finger-tight. Maybe a little tighter with a shorty open-end wrench.

Ray

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Getting the front fitted torque wrench isn't as much of a problem as finding the crows-foot wrench in 27mm. I may have to adapt. 9NM is not much above finger-tight. Maybe a little tighter with a shorty open-end wrench.

Ray

5NM-99NM

Although I was always taught never to use adjustable wrenches, for the purposes of torquing a fitting to just 9NM this seems ideal. And the offset calculation is built in.

Ray

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I found this kit which includes the 27mm crows-foot wrench as well as seven other heads and the front-fitting click-type torque wrench. It starts out at 5NM and goes up to 80NM.

I received it today and now have all the special tools required for most projects on the 430.

Reactions: StefVan
1 - 5 of 5 Posts