Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If he did not have bad luck, he would have no luck.

I think I would quit and hope for reincarnation.

:(

·
Registered
308 Posts
No need for that kind of language on a public forum...!!!! But I agree with you that Massa "should" be champion.

Massa has worked very hard to get where he is, and he does deserve to be champion. Why did Glock pulled out at the last few seconds - handing Hammilton the championship - I have no idea!! What really cost Massa the championship this season was the big mistake a few races back with the pit crewman running the light board - remember? He flashed the green light momentarily and Massa took off - but the fuel hose was still attached to the car. THAT incident is what really cost Massa. I'm not a Hamilton fan....but the deck has been stacked against him a couple of times this season with penalties and such. They need to rethink the points system and reward the race winners better. There isn't enough difference between first and second place points.

To say I was disappointed at the end of the race is a huge understatement !! :-(

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I wasn't:D

I do feel very sorry for Massa, he seems like a genuine nice guy and I'm sure he will have his moment of glory in the future. He has certainly improved and learned a lot this season.

Ferrari still won the constructors title, so I'm quite happy with my divided loyalties.

·
Registered
113 Posts
No need for that kind of language on a public forum...!!!! But I agree with you that Massa "should" be champion.

Massa has worked very hard to get where he is, and he does deserve to be champion. Why did Glock pulled out at the last few seconds - handing Hammilton the championship - I have no idea!! What really cost Massa the championship this season was the big mistake a few races back with the pit crewman running the light board - remember? He flashed the green light momentarily and Massa took off - but the fuel hose was still attached to the car. THAT incident is what really cost Massa. I'm not a Hamilton fan....but the deck has been stacked against him a couple of times this season with penalties and such. They need to rethink the points system and reward the race winners better. There isn't enough difference between first and second place points.

To say I was disappointed at the end of the race is a huge understatement !! :-(
+1 to what he said...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts