Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite Ferrari and why?

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My favorite Ferrari is the 1998-1999 F355 Spider (although the year doesn't have to much significance). It has to be a 6 speed manual too:D This is my dream car. I would like to buy it one day, with a Tubi exhaust, and black rims (preferably). The color....would have to be red or black, but I think when I get my first Ferrari it would have to be red;) Well I'm interested to hear everyone else's choice!:D

Chris

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
What a completely unfair question. Only 1 favorite? Like you can compare the 430 Scuderia with the 330 P3/P4 or a 500 Superfast...

But to give you an answer: my current favorite Ferrari is a certain Nightblue 550 because it is mine. But that's not what you wanted to hear.

If I could choose any one, and only one? It would be a 250 GTO, one of the first series. Cliche? Well yes, but cliches are that because they are true so often. They still take my breath away.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a completely unfair question. Only 1 favorite? Like you can compare the 430 Scuderia with the 330 P3/P4 or a 500 Superfast...

But to give you an answer: my current favorite Ferrari is a certain Nightblue 550 because it is mine. But that's not what you wanted to hear.

If I could choose any one, and only one? It would be a 250 GTO, one of the first series. Cliche? Well yes, but cliches are that because they are true so often. They still take my breath away.

Onno
Well, I chose favorite 1 Ferrari because I had the other thread with favorite 3 cars. I am happy to hear you love your car the most. I hope one day I can answer this question the same way:D :D I like your other choice too:)

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I'd have to agree with Onno. My favorite Ferrari is the one sitting in my garage. Sure the other ones are cool and all but the '79 308 GTS is the only Ferrari in the world that I can start up and drive anytime I please. :) :)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Which one:rofl:
Chris makes a valid point Boxer. Every Ferrari owner loves his own Ferrari above all others. Very few in this world have the privilege of owning a Ferrari, I'd imagine the number of people who own multiple Ferraris is small indeed. You are in a position where you can decide which is your favorite. So let's hear it!!

The wife says you have to sell 3 of your Ferraris or she's leaving you. Which Ferrari do you keep?

(of course this is just fantasy because we all know that a man with 4 Ferraris can always get another wife. :) )

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
The wife says you have to sell 3 of your Ferraris or she's leaving you. Which Ferrari do you keep?

(of course this is just fantasy because we all know that a man with 4 Ferraris can always get another wife. :) )

I'd do without another wife and buy a 5th Ferrari;)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Actually Archie, if your wife is like mine then without them you could buy 2 more Ferraris.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
So True!! :) :)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Onno, can't you borrow some of the heavy plant from the mine and build yourself a race track at the weekend? You could ship your 550 over to Africa and drive it when you want then.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I love how everyone's answer is so unique;) If I had a Ferrari that would definitely be my favorite:D

Chris

·
Registered
374 Posts
I love how everyone's answer is so unique;) If I had a Ferrari that would definitely be my favorite:D

Chris
Work real hard, and it will show up at your garage. :cool:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts