Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

I have a long awaited face to face interview tomorrow with a District Manager from Abbott Laboratories. He phone screened me and called me back about 10 days later for a F2F.

I've been told not to even mention the F-Car as a goal that I set and finally made happen. Hmmm...Wish me, luck please.

Thanks guys.

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
533 Posts
Good luck Dane :) ,

I wouldn't mention the Ferrari yet. Yes, it is a great achievement, but I'm sure your resume in the military will be enough for you. Also, you seem to be very outgoing and open minded...that can go a long way. Just imagine yourself driving the 308 during the interview :p .

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tifoso_Boy,

Yes, good advice as that's exactly in line with what I've heard and been told. You're right, dreaming of driving the 308 will give me a definite kick in the pants. Thanks again for the nice words.

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
533 Posts
Dane,

I just saw in the Wall street journal something about Abbott labs having to recall a STD test kit....have you heard anything?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Dane,
Best of luck to you. I hope everything works out well and you get the job! Tifoso_boy, I'm not sure thats the best thing to be talking about right before his interview!
I know, but what a coincidence that I read today in the journal, and I thought about Dane's interview...... :eek:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Andrew and Tifoso_boy,

It's going to take more than that to "jinx" me. Plus, that's good information to know; it shows I'm keeping up with the company in the news.

I just want to make sure when you read and heard "STD," you didn't think of me! :)

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
533 Posts
Dane Sander said:
I just want to make sure when you read and heard "STD," you didn't think of me! :)
NOOO!!, of course not :green: ......And by no means was I trying to 'jinx' your interview. :D You're right about knowing about it, just in case it comes up in the interview....you never know :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts