Ferrari Life Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Registered
575 Posts
I'm not trying to be too critical here Clark, but your comment comes across as being impolite that your father would have no interest in this forum. The webmaster is one of the most prolific posters here and may take offense at that comment (that his site is of no interest).

It would be better to say something like:

"I'll pass the link on to my Dad, so he can take a look", or:

"I'll let him know about this place"

:wink:

· Registered
5,082 Posts
[quote='75 308 GT4 (Peter)]I'm not trying to be too critical here Clark, but your comment comes across as being impolite that your father would have no interest in this forum. The webmaster is one of the most prolific posters here and may take offense at that comment (that his site is of no interest).

It would be better to say something like:

"I'll pass the link on to my Dad, so he can take a look", or:

"I'll let him know about this place"

:wink:[/quote]

I agree wih you peter.
and you'r not to critical, we just gotta defend our forum :D :wink:

· Administrator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
thanks

Thanks for speaking up guys. This week has been crazy so I haven't been able to do much with the models page but I'm hoping to get started again on Tuesday. I'm not sure what Clark meant in that post. Would his Dad lie about things? Last time I checked this site was for people to chat about Ferraris and get answers to their questions, both technical and non-technical.

· Registered
4 Posts
To be honest, all I was saying is that he would not be interested. I can see how it could be interpreted as offensive, but if it hurts your feelings to simply consider the fact that not everyone would enjoy your forum, you need to stop and have a look at yourself really. I apologise if it did cause any offense, but I didn't mean it to.
If you must know, there are a number of reasons why he wouldn't want to join up: For one, he is really busy at the moment and doesn't have time to mess around on forums, and (divert your eyes if you have are feint hearted) to some people, talking to people you will never meet in your whole life and know nothing about is regarded as a waste of time. There are about a million things he would rather be doing in the little free time he gets.
I'm not insulting you guys; afterall I am a member, and I can see the point of having a little discussion on this forum; but then I have quite alot of free time at my age, and sometimes have little else to do than have a quick surf on the old internet.

· Administrator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Re: thanks

Enzo250GTO said:
Last time I checked this site was for people to chat about Ferraris and get answers to their questions, both technical and non-technical.
I'll quote myself. I guess your Dad never has Ferrari questions. This is an informative site for people looking for information about their cars or cars they may someday buy. IMO what better place to get answers to questions others have had and solved? I think its sometimes better than a how to book because everyone's situation is unique. I was not offended by your comment. In fact some people on these sites do end up knowing and meeting each other in person.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.