Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Administrator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
american slang

Its American slang/idiom. What James is saying is he wasn't offened by everyone asking him about his inside connection and that his comment on getting the 4th degree was said in sarcasim (not to be taken literal).

· Administrator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
hummm

Maybe its suppose to be F-1 40 for F1 40? This would suggest its a F-1 car for the road and the 40 is just arbitrary. Then again this is on the net, with photoshop I could have painted any number in that area to throw people off. Hey I'm just being cynical :roll:

· Administrator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
thanks

Thanks for speaking up guys. This week has been crazy so I haven't been able to do much with the models page but I'm hoping to get started again on Tuesday. I'm not sure what Clark meant in that post. Would his Dad lie about things? Last time I checked this site was for people to chat about Ferraris and get answers to their questions, both technical and non-technical.

· Administrator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Re: thanks

Enzo250GTO said:
Last time I checked this site was for people to chat about Ferraris and get answers to their questions, both technical and non-technical.
I'll quote myself. I guess your Dad never has Ferrari questions. This is an informative site for people looking for information about their cars or cars they may someday buy. IMO what better place to get answers to questions others have had and solved? I think its sometimes better than a how to book because everyone's situation is unique. I was not offended by your comment. In fact some people on these sites do end up knowing and meeting each other in person.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.