Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I have a friend who works in....

I asked him months ago if it was possible to know how many optioned HGTC was delivered ....
Yesterday he called me, he asked to a person inside and apparently the number is 105.

On the exel file of Matthias Urban i have 46 HGTC factory optioned, but my release is dated november 2013.

Terry, could you help me in order to try to understand out if this number is real? ....

Fabio

·
Premium Member
11,886 Posts
Fabio- I have no idea of the exact number. The only place to get a number like that would be directly from Ferrari. That number (105) does match up pretty well with my estimate of 100-200 HGTCs, though. They were only built for about a year. There were likely more Superamerica HGTCs than 575M HGTCs because around 40% of SAs had HGTC.

·
Vendor
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fabio- I have no idea of the exact number. The only place to get a number like that would be directly from Ferrari. That number (105) does match up pretty well with my estimate of 100-200 HGTCs, though. They were only built for about a year. There were likely more Superamerica HGTCs than 575M HGTCs because around 40% of SAs had HGTC.
Hi Terry,

the number 105 it came form Factory but is unofficial...

Fabio

·
Premium Member
11,886 Posts
Fabio- That 105 number is better than anything I have.

Reactions: Fiammenghi Italia
1 - 4 of 4 Posts