Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

New to the forum here and need some advice.

I have recently taking delivery of an F50 and all I can say is it is a stunning car!

I plan a long roadtrip in the summer all the way from Malta to Nurburgring and back. What sort of preperations should I do before leaving to reduce the risk of getting stuck half way?

Many thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Wow, I can't help you with your question, but let me congratulate you for the fabulous car!

And of course, welcome to the forum, I hope you share your experiences with us!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Congratulations on the wonderful car. Would love to see pictures of it. Boxer would probably be the best at answering this question.

Cheers
Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Mark,
Congrats on the new car!! You should PM Boxer for all your F50 questions. He has taken his F50 on some long trips.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Hi Guys,

New to the forum here and need some advice.

I have recently taking delivery of an F50 and all I can say is it is a stunning car!

I plan a long roadtrip in the summer all the way from Malta to Nurburgring and back. What sort of preperations should I do before leaving to reduce the risk of getting stuck half way?

Many thanks,
Mark
Congratulations. In terms of prep, I don't do anything other than the usual check of fluids, tire pressures, and safety equipment. The biggest concern is what happens if you get a flat tire so you might want to take a list of Ferrari dealers or recovery services that could help (never happened to me but always better to be prepared). I would also choose my stopping points carefully as you will need hotels with covered safe parking and level driveways. Have a great time.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Mark,

Welcome to FL. As Boxer said, getting a list of dealers along the way will help. You will certainly be a star in the trek across Italy and you should make a stop by the factory for a tour.

Will you boat your car to the mainland or fly it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts