15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few more pictures of my F50

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I'm still recovering from the shock hehehehehe

can't wait to read your stories with the F50!! =)

and when you find some time, post some pictures of the F40 with the F50!

your garage is a dream team hehehehe

·
Registered
453 Posts
Work of art you have there. A stunner. I'm jealous. But happy for you. So i am happily jealous. What would you call that, then?

Regardless, cheers on your awesome machine!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Boxer, was your F50 in Germany before you got it?

That was the last register I had from #228 (BTW - loved the pic "228/349") hehehehehe

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boxer, was your F50 in Germany before you got it?

That was the last register I had from #228 (BTW - loved the pic "228/349") hehehehehe
It is an original UK F50. The second owner was German and it just came back to the UK. It still has the original factor photo album of when it was built (i.e. it has its very own set of baby pictures) and the original (completely useless for more than a toothbrush and a clean pair of underwear) luggage set.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
well, I hope you always remember to carry a clean underwear, it may be very useful considering how powerful the car is hehehehehehe

are you keeping the F50 in the UK or will you bring it to the Iberic Peninsula?

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Looking at the pictures of the engine bay - that is simply an amazing piece of engineering - fantastic! :cool:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
The lottery - an extra tax for those who are bad at math .... quote from my old Statistics Professor
Yes, very true. Here in the UK the odds are 14,000,000 to 1 to win the jackpot. I wouldn't gamble large amounts of money on it, but I guess a couple of pounds a week isn't going to hurt, and as Camelot the organisers used to say "it could be you".

In the meantime, I suppose I'll have to keep on working for a living:(

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I have the same "high risk investment portfolio" that Archie does. A few bucks a week doesn't hurt me. I know the odds of winning are astronomical, but I also know what the odds are if I don't buy a ticket.

Looking at these pics, that is one clean car!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
One word describes this car....."Brilliant".....:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts