Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear RufMD

We are all still waiting for your "street report" regarding your experience in evaluating driving differences between the F50 and the CGT:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Dear RufMD

We are all still waiting for your "street report" regarding your experience in evaluating driving differences between the F50 and the CGT:)

It is amazing how similar the driving dynamics and little nuances are. The similar engine rattle right behind the ear, the dramatic variation in engine note as the revs climb. The clutch is much better in the F50 as far as ease of use, and they both have a similar redline.

The F50 sits lower than the CGT...and I am still genuinely confused as to where the styling criticism originates from...although I think it is better in person than in pictures.

I am awaiting the arrival of a friend to drive the cars together and shoot some pictures, along with a full note and article for review....hopefully sometime in the next week or so !

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
It is amazing how similar the driving dynamics and little nuances are. The similar engine rattle right behind the ear, the dramatic variation in engine note as the revs climb. The clutch is much better in the F50 as far as ease of use, and they both have a similar redline.

The F50 sits lower than the CGT...and I am still genuinely confused as to where the styling criticism originates from...although I think it is better in person than in pictures.

I am awaiting the arrival of a friend to drive the cars together and shoot some pictures, along with a full note and article for review....hopefully sometime in the next week or so !
not THAT'S something to wait for ;)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I can't wait to read and see the pictures!:)

Chris

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll wait for that report too:) Many thanks in advance for it !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts