Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the F50's were delivered to the first owner, a set of build pictures was included with every car. Most of the sets long ago disappeared but I was fortunate enough to find a F50 that still had the pictures with it. They are:

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second Set:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
That's awesome. It just makes you feel so much more in tune with the car. Remember my post about rebuilding the Jeep? It is just such a special feeling seeing the car being put together from scratch. Even more special when you did it yourself.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Wow. Great Pictures:D That really does just make the car just that more special when you can see how it was built. Thanks for sharing!

Chris

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
They are fantastic, there must be very few cars out there with that sort of history.
As an added bonus, it could also double up as a DIY take your car to bits and re-build it manual;)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Archie, C'mon, we don't need pictures for that!!!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Really cool Boxer, I found out about that about 2 years ago that Ferrari did that when my uncle bought his 430. He has the build pictures and a book and all the info on it being built. I didn't know they did that. It's pretty cool. Did all Ferrari's have this ?

~

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
This is probably what the pictures of my car being made would look like.....wait a minute this is a cookie cutter....hmmmm:rofl:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
awesome pictures!!

she doesn't look like you very much, so I guess the mother is a red head? hehehehehehe

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Yes, the car came with everything as per the original delivery - luggage set, tool kits, tire repair bottle, build pictures, flash light, manual, hard top, soft top, and cover.
And do not forget that you should even receive a pair of shoes in a bag (F50 shoes). No joke but they came with it. Ah and a originally signed chassis number build sheet confirmation by Luca di Montezemolo.

Wonderful photographs, Boxer.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And do not forget that you should even receive a pair of shoes in a bag (F50 shoes). No joke but they came with it. Ah and a originally signed chassis number build sheet confirmation by Luca di Montezemolo.

Wonderful photographs, Boxer.
I am afraid that I did not get the F50 shoes, then again after a couple of owners and ten years, that might be a good thing ;)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
never heard about the shoes, I'll try to find some pictures of them

thanks for bringing that up, 212Export

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I am afraid that I did not get the F50 shoes, then again after a couple of owners and ten years, that might be a good thing ;)
I agree, I don't think I would want shoes that had several owners after 10 years:rofl:

Chris

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
I agree, I don't think I would want shoes that had several owners after 10 years:rofl:

Chris
Sorry guys, totally wrong. You should be ready to gasp even the smell of the shoes as long as its labeled "F50". This is enthusiasm :D

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Sorry guys, totally wrong. You should be ready to gasp even the smell of the shoes as long as its labeled "F50". This is enthusiasm :D
That is true...If I had shoes that were F50...and I had the car, the shoes would have to be pretty foul to take the smile off of my face:D :D :D

Chris

1 - 20 of 28 Posts