Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
15,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching the Malaysian F1, I decided to take the F50 out for a quick run. The weather today was perfect. Nothing but sun and 15 C, perfect driving conditions. The drive itself was uneventful. I had taken an oath before heading out to be extra viligant in terms of watching out for rabbits & bunnies. Warm up run on the near empty highway before heading up the hills. Coming back down, the wind started to really blow. In a Barchetta you really do feel it, or at least I did. The F50 did not move and remained firmly planted as it carved its usual line through the valley. Near the end I stopped and took a bunch of pictures. It was almost too bright for the camera. Great to finally have spring here!

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Set 2

(and yes, I have a new camera that I am trying to learn how to use :D )

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Amazing pictures!:D I can imagine the grin on your face as you drove down the street.

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
great pictures, as usual!

I also get excited to go out to drive after F1 races, but not this time: the race started at 4 am and finished at almost 6 am, so I fell asleep again and woke up at 12 pm.

Maybe things would be different if I had an F50 in the garage hehehehehe

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
The review mirror on the F50 is awesome. Any idea why they shaped it that way?
Ferrari shaped the rear mirror like that so it will cut out/enable the viewer to exactly have the uniterupted back view in between the two overrolling head protection when f50 has the barchetta version installed. Its very, very, very beautiful. The pictures overall are wonderful..............!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I like the shifter knob. It is very nice:D And the car is magnificent:)

Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.