Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to the forum. I am looking in to purchase the new F430. Does anybody know a good, honest Ferrari dealer in the Los Angeles area. Please let me know

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Ho1105 said:
Hi I am new to the forum. I am looking in to purchase the new F430. Does anybody know a good, honest Ferrari dealer in the Los Angeles area. Please let me know
It's not a question of an honest dealer, the car is so hot that you'll be lucky to get on the list. My advise is go to your nearest dealer and put down your deposit and just wait.

My dealer has take 17 deposits and he normally struggle to make 15 a year. That's how much in demand the 430 is. So don't delay.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Ho1105 said:
Ferrari of Orange will not be selling the new F430. How about Ferrari of Beveryl Hills?
why would he be selling any??

first US deliveries are expected around june 2005
so, if you order now, maybe you can get on in 2006? i'm sure, like Stradale just mentioned, that the orders are coming in fast

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Why aren't they taking any orders? They are a licensed Ferrari-dealer aren't they? And yes, I heard the car is selling fast, so it will be a bit of a wait, and probably quite a high deposit.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
They have so many orders that they can be choosy, only catering for the regulars first. And that too will take a few years. I know thisfor a fact from the other forums which cater mainly for owners and that's where all the gripes are posted! :D

·
Registered
476 Posts
I just recieved this through the Ferrari List:

A good buddy in the FOC UK has two 430s on order, one is a Jan delivery. If anyone wants to jump the gun and wants it let me know. He is happy to wait for the second one in a year. I assume he will want a premium since its been on order for 18 months with a 15K deposit but thats upto him.

[email protected]

BR in the UK
1986 328GTS (LHD 78,000km)
1980 400i (RHD 68,000 miles)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts