21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I did say the u1706 wasn't your issue ..look at my posts

Did you follow the steps I gave you above

Something is making the F1 system not work
.could be a simple fuse as i mentioned above and that in turn will not make you start car

The key here is the p1776 code you mentioned ..unless looking back you were referring to u1706

Please clarify

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Sorry my foult is u1706 inside the ecu suspension

·
Registered
55 Posts
I disconect the batery of 20 minutes - no results.

plunger switch on brake pedal below steering wheel its ok on stoplights and the ecu of selespeed see the work of pedał

All fuse of the car i checked its ok

All connections inside the car i checked and all "ground" i checked too
And yet the F1;system is not responding

Try using the diag tool to switch gears while key on ..does that work ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
And yet the paddles don't work.. has to be wiring from steering wheel then ..no ?

Is the diagnosis tool showing paddles shifting (Switching)!when you do it by hand ..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
And yet the paddles don't work.. has to be wiring from steering wheel then ..no ?

Is the diagnosis tool showing paddles shifting (Switching)!when you do it by hand ..

Is the diagnosis tool showing paddles shifting (Switching)!when you do it by hand .. no , its no ready

·
Registered
9 Posts
Awizo is on to it. All 700 and 800 codes are for Transmission. In the whole World. The P is for powertrain. The 1 in 1776 is for Mfr. specific stuff. Generic is P0776 pres. Sw. stuck open. Maybe the pump runs for 3 sec., but doesn't see any pressure rise. Usually the U code comes along for the ride because the Trans Module just won't communicate anything besides fix my P1776. Forget about the U code because it already Flagged a basic mechanical code to the PCM. That tells me LAN or CAN is OK.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts