Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have f430 and i can't start the engine of start button. i have got can error of skyhook. lost comunication to abs. any one has got wirring diagram of 430 ?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
U1706 is definitely a CAN Bus error on the NCS ECU. First thing to do is to check the condition of the large connector on this ECU, especially pins 29 and 28, clean all contacts with contact cleaner. Make sure that these is no short between the CAN bus wires and ground or vbat. If this isn't working, than I'm afraid that the CAN BUS receiver chip in the ECU is broken. I see this happening more often with several ECUs on the F430 with age.

·
Registered
55 Posts
U1706 is sometimes generated by the diag tool/process ..the ECU stops communication while in diag mode

I doubt the u1706 is the cause of your no start condition

Without much info here ..i would bet something going on with immobilizer

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[CYTAT="theflash32, post: 738013, członek: 74273"]
U1706 jest czasami generowany przez narzędzie/proces diag.. ECU zatrzymuje komunikację w trybie diag

Wątpię, że u1706 jest przyczyną twojego braku startu

Bez wielu informacji tutaj .. założyłbym się, że coś się dzieje z immobilizerem

Wysłane z mojego moto g power za pomocą Tapatalk
[/CYTAT]
What information do You need ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well p1776 is good info

Although I can't find anything in p1776 the p177 series point to F1 gear box issue

Could it be that the F1 system is not working correctly..do have pump go on ? Can you switch gears with key on from neutral to first and reverse ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
So if the gears cannot be changed while the key is in the on position (dashboard lights up) then either the F1 system is preventing it to start as a safety measure or you have a immobilizer issue

These are my best two educated guesses at this point

I would search the web for f430 immobilizer and see if the problem was reported by someone ekse and how they may have fixed it ..

Also take note of the little red light on lower dash and beeping sound and report back

·
Registered
55 Posts
Try playing with key... moving it slightly in and out while hitting start button

If you can post a video of the dash while you are trying to start..they may help

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ok

Let's start to do some stuff

First let's reset car ..disconnect battery
.leave for 10 mins and then reconnect and retry

Second test plunger switch on brake pedal below steering wheel

Check fuse psf2 ..actually check all major fuses ..maxi fuses

Check all connections behind passenger side seat ..under bench cover .. also check behind drivers side ..check grounds above center tunnel there as well

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok

Zacznijmy coś robić

Najpierw zresetujmy samochód ..odłącz akumulator
.zostaw na 10 minut, a następnie połącz się ponownie i spróbuj ponownie

Drugi nurnik testowy na pedale hamulca pod kierownicą

Sprawdź bezpiecznik psf2 ..właściwie sprawdź wszystkie główne bezpieczniki ..bezpieczniki maxi

Sprawdź wszystkie połączenia za siedzeniem po stronie pasażera .. pod osłoną ławki .. sprawdź także za stroną kierowcy .. tam również sprawdź uziemienie nad tunelem środkowym

Wysłane z mojego moto g power za pomocą Tapatalk
[/CYTAT]
Ok

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have texa supercar and i don't have any errors with ECU selespeed and ECU left , Right of engine.
ECU ABS is clear no error.

Immobiliser is ok. When i turn off the plug with Bosch ECU of immo , on desktop i have Orange icon of carkey

ECU of suspension have got one error u1706 no connection of ABS ECU but I called a friend who has a different Ferrari F430, and asked him to disconnect the plug from the suspension controller to check if the engine starts. the engine runs and shifts gears. So the error u1706 does not affect the starting of the engine and the work of the gearbox.

I don't know what the problem of my f430 is.
Sport for my english .

·
Registered
55 Posts
I did say the u1706 wasn't your issue ..look at my posts

Did you follow the steps I gave you above

Something is making the F1 system not work
.could be a simple fuse as i mentioned above and that in turn will not make you start car

The key here is the p1776 code you mentioned ..unless looking back you were referring to u1706

Please clarify

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok

Let's start to do some stuff

First let's reset car ..disconnect battery
.leave for 10 mins and then reconnect and retry

Second test plunger switch on brake pedal below steering wheel

Check fuse psf2 ..actually check all major fuses ..maxi fuses

Check all connections behind passenger side seat ..under bench cover .. also check behind drivers side ..check grounds above center tunnel there as well

I disconect the batery of 20 minutes - no results.

plunger switch on brake pedal below steering wheel its ok on stoplights and the ecu of selespeed see the work of pedał

All fuse of the car i checked its ok

All connections inside the car i checked and all "ground" i checked too

1 - 20 of 31 Posts