Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My 2005 F430 have an issue. This morning when I started my car waited for 5min to let the engine warm up, after that I switch to gear 1 and release the brake the engine shut off immediately, no any warning light on the dash and multi function display. I turn off the key and waited for 5mins and switch on, I had a check ok on multi function display and no other warning light, I try to start the car again same problem.
Anyone encounter this before. Any advice or help would be greatly helpful and appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Hi, from your diagnosis there are quite some errors that need to be checked. The first thing I would check is the F1 and especially the clutch and TOB as well as the corresponding hydraulic hoses. It looks like your engine is staling as soon as the clutch engages.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
You're welcome ;). While you're there, I would highly recommend you to replace your OEM pump relay with our Smart eMT F1 Relay ECU which has proven to be the best solution since several years and installed on several thousand supercars including race cars ;) A must have to keep your F1/E-DIFF reliable, perform better and be early warned before it's too late (Advanced Version).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.