·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
As much as I like Ferraris, and F430s...I think this one is just too much. The black hood (bonnet), roof, and trunk lid, painted emblem...and painted Tubi exhaust? I can see having black rims because I am fond of black rims, but that is about it painted wise other than the original color paint.

Chris

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I agree guys, this F430 is definitely not for me. I dont like the fact they went and cut speakers into the door, amps into the luggage space etc. For me personally, I wouldn't take the option of having a stereo in a Ferrari. That sweet sound coming from that V8 behind you is all the music I want. The exhaust pipes may only be waste disposal units but if you look down them you will find a symphony orchestra :D

Besides the black hood and rear I also dont like the fact that they have painted the Ferrari name plate and the pransing horse badge on the back to red :(

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I love modifying my cars/trucks but to a certain extent. I do plan to modify my Ferrari but this F430 is very sad. I really love the black mirrors but would only get that if it could be offered from the factory. I would never repaint a Ferrari besides to repaint it due to age and the same color. The chrome Ferrari logo and horse being painted is a disgrace. Painting the hood and rear as well as the little squares in the front bumper is stupid, this is not a Japanese import modified for street racing. The lights and signals painted black is sooo out of date, I remember people doing that in the mid 90’s as well as front light covers. By the way, what are those front squares used for or what is behind them that it needed to be cut out at the factory? Anyone know?

As well in the advertizing it says, Power Daytona’s….what is that???

The rims are nice and the interior audio was very well done, everything else sucks.

~

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love modifying my cars/trucks but to a certain extent. I do plan to modify my Ferrari but this F430 is very sad. I really love the black mirrors but would only get that if it could be offered from the factory. I would never repaint a Ferrari besides to repaint it due to age and the same color. The chrome Ferrari logo and horse being painted is a disgrace. Painting the hood and rear as well as the little squares in the front bumper is stupid, this is not a Japanese import modified for street racing. The lights and signals painted black is sooo out of date, I remember people doing that in the mid 90’s as well as front light covers. By the way, what are those front squares used for or what is behind them that it needed to be cut out at the factory? Anyone know?

As well in the advertizing it says, Power Daytona’s….what is that???

The rims are nice and the interior audio was very well done, everything else sucks.

~
I agree, I personally owned a Pontiac Firebird that was literally only slightly modified. (Its my profile picture) I would modify my Cobalt if it wasn't a lease. On a Ferrari though, I would only change the rims (maybe) and put a Tubi exhaust on it, because of the amazing sound they make. I don't understand the extent that this owner went to...But then again to each his own.

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I don't know boys it is not that bad if the hood was carbon fiber with accents I would like it more.

I know what I like and dislike and I do not dislike this car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Maybe you'll like this better...

This one's actually heavily modded. Coilovers with hydraulic spring perches that raise the car 40mm in front at the push of a button! 700+hp twin-supercharger conversion, 20" wheels, sway bars, aerodynamics. Check out the Challenge style exhaust!! Complete including manifolds. Goes from wide open, full-race to getaway mode with a turn of the Manettino!! A little show, tons of go!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do like that F430 Ronald. By any chance is the Novitec yours? I thought they put that exhaust on the Novitec Tunero only? Looks very impressive.

Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do like that F430 Ronald. By any chance is the Novitec yours? I thought they put that exhaust on the Novitec Tunero only? Looks very impressive.

Chris
Not mine...Ahh, oh well. Nope, that exhaust is available for all F430s now. I'll try and get a sound clip up. Unless you have the volume on your computer turned all the way up though, it just won't do it justice!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is that only for the TT 430 set-up?
From what I have read on the Novitec site the exhaust can be put on any F430 it is just a stainless steel race "Challenge Look" exhaust with the flap-regulation system electronically switchable.

Chris

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
From what I have read on the Novitec site the exhaust can be put on any F430 it is just a stainless steel race "Challenge Look" exhaust with the flap-regulation system electronically switchable.
Thanks, Chris,

I'll check their site.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts