Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys im Erwan from Malaysia. Just bought meself 2006 f430 with 35k miles. Ive been having problems with "slow down" sign. First i have changed the f1 pump, ediff solenoid, f1 pressure that looks like a baloon. Then my ev3 hose popped and leaked my gearbox oil. So i fixed all hoses from ev1 to ev5. Then the workshop did the bleeding. I just took the car back today and drove it for about 30mins and all of a sudden the ediff warning light came on. So i restart the car and seems fine. What can that actually be? I need advise from experts. I dont want to ruin the car. Thank you

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Hi, thank you for joining us here. It definitely looks like you still have an issue with your E-DIFF. What error codes do you have in the E-DIFF ECU?
When you replaced the E-DIFF solenoid valve, has been correctly breaking in before it was installed? How much torque has been applied? It should never exceed 10Nm, ideally strong hand tight at 7-8Nm.

Unfortunately, we see more and more internal E-DIFF issues which are not easy to fix (internal leaks). I hope it's not your case but if it does, then the easiest fix is the E-DIFF Bypass ECU:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts