Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have an F-car yet, working on this, but out of curiousity, if one would like to purchase a brand new F430 coupe, does all the different F dealer charge the same std price (such as MSRP) or market cost?

How long would you have to wait from the time you ordered the car (rough estimate)

Lastly, is there any website that shows the different option avail on F430 or that is only available at the F dealer?

Pardon me if these question sounds like from a beginner in Ferrari. :(

·
Registered
247 Posts
I don't have an F-car yet, working on this, but out of curiousity, if one would like to purchase a brand new F430 coupe, does all the different F dealer charge the same std price (such as MSRP) or market cost?

How long would you have to wait from the time you ordered the car (rough estimate)

Lastly, is there any website that shows the different option avail on F430 or that is only available at the F dealer?

Depends on the dealer. Some charge MSRP, others sell at Market. Ferrari used to require that they sell at MSRP, but no longer. Depending on who you are, they might still sell you a car at MSRP, but even some long time customers are now being charged over that at dealers where they've done business for years.

Art

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

First - don't apologise for asking questions. Only smart people do that. And nobody here was born an expert in all things Ferrari.

Second - yes, you CAN find out all the options for the F430 and even see what they look like. Recently, Ferrari have released a web-based configurator where you can configure your own F430 exactly the way you want it. Unfortunately, you need to be a registered user of the Ferrari Owner's website to access it. I am, and I would have no problem configuring your F430 if you were sitting next to me but I don't give out my log-in to strangers. Maybe you know a Ferrari owner that can help you in your area?

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts