Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of replacing the tach face on my 430. I have the gauge cluster ready to be removed for the delicate work to be performed on my kitchen table but these two inner connectors refuse to come out. The outer two were (relatively) easy to unplug. Not to the inner two. My grip strength has declined with age and I'm loathe to use a tool other than a flat-blade screwdriver. I push the black tabs down and attempt to pry the white tab back but no joy. Below is a photo.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I managed to get it changed and buttoned up. Here's a pic...

Next is the Capristo exhaust brackets, and then Stef's Rear Light Complete kit, and the CAN-bus for the Ecliptic Shift-P2+...

Thanks for everyone's help...

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I found a winner. The previous owner rarely drove it but did have it regularly serviced at the dealership where I purchased it. All the items that need to be replaced or serviced because of age were performed. The car is as close to mint as you can get. I was very fortunate.

I am now in the process of installing many items from Stef to protect it and maintain reliability. I intend to drive the car, a lot.

Cheers,

Ray

·
Registered
11 Posts
looks like you have a nice gated 360, drive the car and drive it hard as this is the only remedy for Ferrari's, they are built to take a beating. Far too many high performance cars sit in garages

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like you have a nice gated 360, drive the car and drive it hard as this is the only remedy for Ferrari's, they are built to take a beating. Far too many high performance cars sit in garages
It's a 430 with F1...

·
Registered
11 Posts
even better, that is what I drive, 2009 F430-F1. I enjoy driving the car, big difference for myself as I also have a 1973 246GTS, what a car to drive, small engine but plenty of power

1 - 7 of 7 Posts