Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody has located a picture of a black F430 could they direct me to the link thanks...

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
James said:
If anybody has located a picture of a black F430 could they direct me to the link thanks...
James,

Welcome to the site, it will probably be a few more months for this. Thus far I've only seen the red photos and I don't think any black F430s have been at the auto shows (but I could be wrong).

Watch the site closely, I'm sure we will be posting more photos as they come out. Also search below in this forum and you will see a topic with a number of F430 photos.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ferrari 430

I've standed to one by myself! :) It was on the Essen Motor Show in Germany! I have several pictures of them but I'm on school now so I' ll post them this evening for you!

Greetz Richy

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
yes, i believe there are some pics of one testdriving in the streets around the factory

and there was one at Essen, yes, but only for the press day, afterwards the car was removed

·
Registered
42 Posts
f430

I have found the pics

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Re: f430

Richy said:
Is there sombody here with a real Ferrari 360 Spider?? Please mail me if you're living in The Netherlands or Belgium, because I would like to drive with you!!!
Good luck mate! :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I also found some great high res. pics of the silver f430! 8) I will post them asap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts